Thursday, January 22, 2009

Holy moly, he sounds exactly like my history teacher

This is incredible! And, as they say, OMG!!!!!!!

So I was looking at a blog that I found listed on the other side of the hill (yeah, transparent reference), and I found a youtube link to something fabulous!

HERE!
http://boroparkpyro.blogspot.com/2008/12/we-count-up-vayeishev-shuldrasha.html

If I didn't know any better, I would swear that's my history teacher. He talks the same. He looks the same. And half the time I don't have a clue what he's on about either.
Make that 'most of the time'. Like ninety percent. Or something.

But that cute thing with the eyelids (comma comma comma ponder) and the eyebrows (flare or flutter for emphasis, wiggling at the heavy words) is like totally unique. And then, after each thought unit, a pause, and the comtemplative 'mmmph' expression on his face - "there, I said it" - mmmph!
A total intellectual stud. Un vrai muffin. Emes.


There must be many muppets in New York. I wonder if he's ever read Lord of the Rings for audio books. He SO shooooould! Really!

13 comments:

The back of the hill said...

You know, I've never thought of Steg as a muppet. But yes, I can see where you might think that he and Kermit might be the best of friends.

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

wow... uhm... thanks, i think. :-)
i have not read Lord of the Rings for audiobooks, although i have read Lord of the Rings.

( Back, i blame you :-P )

DEATH BY NOODLES said...

Hey! How did you know I posted a link? Did the hill tell you?!?!

Anyway, I love muppets. And I enjoy having friends who are not in the city.
Are there any more like you where you come form?

:-)

Bye!

Anonymous said...

Well, if there aren't any more, there's always.... me.


---Grant Pintimento

Anonymous said...

I also do wonderful things with my eyebrows. Wanna see?


---Grant Putiwallah

The back of the hill said...

Hey! How did you know I posted a link? Did the hill tell you?!?!

It wasn't me. It was google. Google Alerts notifies the blogger when a post is linked. Which, by the way, is probably a marveleous way of catching someone's attention.

If, on the other hand, you do not wish to present them with the problem of kol isha, it is best to disguise the link as a recommendation to go to a particualr post on their blog, or something even more opaque.

Oh, and you may want to put both e-kvetcher and Steg on your blogroll. That way I at least have greater plausible deniability.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I too should blog. That way you could also roll me.


---Raoul Sinropas

The back of the hill said...

Raoul, you are Grant Patel.
And a pervert.

The back of the hill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The back of the hill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DEATH BY NOODLES said...

Oh! So any time I post a link it flags the other blogger? Wow, what a marvelous way to get attention!

I'll be running around the blogs looking for neato stuff to post now. It's better than waggling a shapely gam at a trucker. Much more modest, too.

DEATH BY NOODLES said...

Not that I have shapely gams. Kinda thick. Even Grant Patel the desperate pervert would be aghast.

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

actually, it was Sitemeter