Monday, June 22, 2009

Maybe not a motorbike?

Nie says that motorbikes are hard to park in the city, because drunken marketing dudes keep pushing them over (?), and uncle Booboo thinks that the insurance would be too high. Which is way more practical minded than I normally give him credit for. I haven't mentioned it to auntie Wah yet, because she would just scream approvingly and let the cat out of the bag.
I sure don't want mom to even think of it yet. Plus she'd say I need to gain at least six more inches (and a hundred pounds, for leverage), and that a daughter covered in scars and bruises is impossible to marry off.

She wants me to keep my even-hued pasty blah complexion. And smile more!!!!!!!!!

Now, a brand-new motorbike WOULD make me smile, but I know what she would think about that at this point in time.



I will not settle for a Vespa, though. Those things are silly. Not even my stuffed frog would look good on one.

8 comments:

GRANT!PATEL! said...

I envision you on a skateboard instead. Frilly panties.


---Grant Yoghurt

GRANT!PATEL! said...

And a pasty hue can be VERY attractive. Some of us LIKE pale minckses!


---Grant Hotundercollars

GRANT!PATEL! said...

Smile? Go ahead, frown. Little Asian bonbons look SO hot when they're petulant.


---Grant Refinedtastes

The back of the hill said...

Some of the Harleys that the cops use are slung low to the ground and might very well be more stable, and safer, than the Kawasaki Ninja. Parking, of course, remains an issue.
Alley between houses, or in the garage underneath. If those are not possible, you may have a problem - the city frowns upon parking motorbikes on the sidewalk.

Anonymous said...

Hot women on motorbikes, what could possibly be more appealing than that?

Spiros said...

I beg to differ with your opinion re: Vespas. Millions of Italians, thousands of Mods, and plenty of young ladies in summer dresses have looked absolutely splendid on Vespas. They certainly have many practical shortcomings, but they look (and make their riders look) great. Try wearing a summer dress on the backof a hog sometime.

Anonymous said...

Hot women, summer dresses, and vespas. Sounds like a sexdream come true.

GRANT!PATEL! said...

Vroom vroom, sweet little mincks, vroom vroom. Gorblinky you're fast.


---Grooom Prooom