Monday, August 17, 2009

I am SO not putting that anywhere!

So she suggested that I too should save up and buy one of those things. Which is pink. And shaped like a rather large lahp cherng or a small cucumber. But pink. She says it also comes in violet. Very femmy.

I should think not!

Then she said maybe she should give me one for my birthday. I can just imagine my folks reaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loud screams all over China Town.
That would be one birthday gift I'd never see again.

Problem is she just might do it. Having discovered sex herself, or what passes for that in Chinese girls, she has become rather like a Christian missionary trying to spread the good word to her closest friends. I wonder if Mei and LingLing also know about it by now.
I'm rather scared to ask.

Good thing my birthday isn't till next year.

No comments: