Friday, July 31, 2009

Multi tasking

So I mentioned sort of what it was that my friend had a few days ago. The object. Or tool. Which seems to be something only wild women have. Which is shaped like a part of a boys body. Electric.

And I was thinking.

If they built an ipod into one of those things, then every girl would want one. They'd just have to make sure that music mode and vibration mode were distinct. Because nobody wants Bruce Springsteen screaming out of their, ummm, unmentionable part.

Better yet, combine it with a cellphone and a calculator.
It would be da bomb.
I can already see that I have a future as a brilliant inventor ahead. My folks should be soooooooooooooooooo proud.

4 comments:

top-40ily amphibious said...

Because nobody wants Bruce Springsteen screaming out of their, ummm, unmentionable part.

No: but how about Rick James?

An Alert Reader said...

Do not try this at home. Rely only on the services of a licensed physician:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

Steffy said...

That wikipedia article is a hoot. Medical condition, hah!

ViciousKitty said...

Rick James would be excellent. Except he's dead.