Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How trailer!

Now I know why uncle Booboo and Fatty never said anything about the Remy! They aren't typical Chinese! They're bourbon drinkers! The horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did THAT happen? Everyone else goes nuts over fine French cognac (see, I even know how to spell it!), and there they are, smoking camels in the bathroom and swilling bourbon (but not in the bathroom).

This is not proper Chinese behavior!

Are my uncles secretely from Texas? I sure hope not! I'm praying that it's just their perverse natures, both of them having gone to UC Berkeley, which I have no doubt wrecked their minds. Berkeley has that effect on people.

Now I should worry. Lowell has a high feed-rate into the UC system, we're that good.
It sure would be awful if I ever developed a taste for camels and bourbon.
That would probably make me an orange-neck. Or at least puce around the back collar.

3 comments:

epicurianly amphibious said...

Try Sour Mash, and cigars. Most bourbons are too sweet (although Knob Creek is perfectly drinkable).
Oh yeah: not until you are 21.

DEATH BY NOODLES said...

It's a pity I can't even pretend that I'm twenty one. Nobody would believe it.

Otherwise I would work on getting you to buy me some. What cigars do you smoke?

GRANT!PATEL! said...

He smokes the cheapest ones. Precisely and exactly like Groucho.


---Captain Spaulding