Friday, May 8, 2009

Jewelry is magic!

Fellow blogger Atboth sometimes sends me the strangest emails.

Consider this:

"It's an inyan to buy your wife and daughters jewelry and clothing before Yomtov, and your little kids sweets."

I'm guessing that inyan means a rule or a recommendation. Or a very good thing to do. If you're Jewish.
And that inyan is very sweet. I approve wholeheartedly!

Yomtov: A Jewish holiday or festival or a day or series of days observed by Jews as a holy or secular commemoration of an important event in Jewish history. [Wikipedia]

It's probably a good thing that Atboth is not in the market, seeing as he's not Jewish. But his heart is probably in the right place. And if he converts, I'm sure I'll hear about it.

2 comments:

GRANT!PATEL! said...

I, however, am in the market.


---Grant Moshespippik

GRANT!PATEL! said...

And a very likely man to boot.


---Grant Pincuspincuspincuspincus