Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chocolate

You have noticed my blogroll, yes? There is a lot of chocolate there. This is not, or maybe it is anyway, in preparation for a feast-day coming up. But I do not expect to get any.

I wouldn't know what to do if I did. I've never gotten chocolate on V-day. the idea is kinda gross. Would I be expected to give something in return? And if so, what? It seems so trashy, unless you actually know the person and you liked him. Which is not the case. Not now. Not before college.


What would I do if creepy Warren gave me chocolates - NOT THAT THAT IS LIKELEY!!!!!
I really don't know. It would be soooo embarrassing! He'd probably do it in front of everybody, too!!!
I'll have to avoid him, he's daffy enough that he might pull something like that.
I can buy my own chocolates.
And I know what kinds I like.
You have noticed my blogroll, yes?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate cheese.


--Grant Prevention

Anonymous said...

Would you settle for some laddoo?


---Grint Peter

Anonymous said...

You must really like chocolate. Those are some great links. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Charlie, is your name Warren.


--Grant Frog

Anonymous said...

Grint Prevent, is your habit chocolate?


---Grondart-bhai Poovalbhang

The back of the hill said...

Grant, you are off your medication!

Bad Parsee, no banana!

Anonymous said...

Shut up, toadman, you should talk! You, as everybody knows by now, are about as loopy as a bhang and ghee sodden Pakistani.

Banana, I say. Banana!


---Grananant Banananatel

GRANT!PATEL! said...

Now tell me, my little ghee-starved laddoo, how are any of going to give you candy if we don't know your address?

It is a question, yes?